Working with a new Language and TwitchLib API
This week I decided it was finally time to delve into the world of C# properly, I have previously dabbled in the language but never worked on it solidly for a prolonged period of time so that I would be able to learn the system properly.
One project that I have worked on before which would help ease the transition is working on a Twitch Bot. My most recent PHP project on stream was a bot so the general logic is going to be a breeze. After all, Twitch is just an IRC protocol which is easy enough to work with and manipulate. Despite the ease, I had found a library called TwitchLib which has been made by a decent team of C# developers.
Whilst I won’t be able to stream the development of the bot due to the system limitations, I am going to use this blog to show the progress of the development as well as any challenges that I come across in the development, especially as I haven’t found any real tutorials or resources that could help.